Sorry I didn’t post yesterday, I’ve had a crazy, OUTSTANDING weekend!
Sunday I finished the CrossFit Level 1 Trainer course!!! It was beyond ahhhmazing!!!
Plus, it was at Rogue. Yes, ROGUE. Top notch equipment, top notch facility.
Oh, and a retail shop on top of that. I may or may not have bought some goodies…
I can’t even describe how much I learned, even though I’ve been doing CrossFit for three years! I had a blast and excitement doesn’t begin to describe my feelings about the future!
I’m going to make this a quick post seeing as how my last ones have been longer.
I’m not trying to force CrossFit on you. I just want those who have never experienced it, or even heard of it, to gain insight into why I’m so passionate about the sport.
5 reasons CrossFit is love
- It combines varied, functional movements at high intensity.
In other words, you’re never bored and you get results.
- Varied, functional movements at high intensity= FUN!
You actually have fun working out!
- Whatever your goals might be you have a personal trainer to help you get there.
- There’s camaraderie. Everyone is in it together and they always push you to be better, just as you push them to be better.
- The workouts are already planned for you. All you have to do is show up and perform. How easy is that?!
In all honesty, I could make this list go on and on, but I figured I’d spare you that snore fest.
I truly believe in the programming and foundation that makes CrossFit, well, CrossFit. You’ll see results, you’ll have fun, and you’ll make life-long friends along the way. What’s better than that?
Give CrossFit a try and